Complete 2018: Redmond Street Rentals, Partnership with the Jackson Hole Community Housing Trust
This partnership with the Jackson Hole Community Housing Trust created 28 permanently deed-restricted Affordable rental homes in East Jackson. The Town of Jackson & the Jackson/Teton County Housing Authority provided $5,700,000 towards the development. The Community Housing Trust raised an additional $3,500,000 from employers and community members and secured a long-term loan for $4,000,000.
The Community Housing Trust manages the development - setting rent rates, choosing tenants, and maintaining the property.
- $5,700,000 - Public Funding (Town of Jackson + Jackson/Teton County Housing Authority)
- $3,500,000 - Funds raised by the Community Housing Trust through philanthropy and sales of first rights of rental
- $4,000,000 - Permanent loan
- $12,829,579 - Total Project Cost
Demographics - Updated 2021
- 54 - Total number of households served
- 72 - Total number of adults housed since 2018
- 9 - Total number of children housed since 2018
- 7 - Number of Critical Service Providers housed in 2021